as i have said before i don't think there is a site like filmogs.

though just in case i have overlooked it anyone know any other community baased projects that are not shutting down?

if filmogs survives i hope this post gets deleted but if filmogs gets wiped please add suggesting.

and no blu-ray.com is not what im looking for.

Have you looked at libib.com? I just started using it, and so far, I like it.

lexiconangel wrote:

Downside is it's not really a community thing, it's more a personal archive type of thing.

45worlds/45cat/45spaces is a user community based media website: https://www.45worlds.com

It's goes wider than the *ogs sites because you can catalog more types of items, but it's not nearly as deep.
It only records basic information for each type of item. And it does not have a marketplace.

I haven't been able to find any other sites like it or the *ogs sites, although there are some pretty good personal collection apps out there.

lexiconangel wrote:

Its not community i'm not going too use libib

sharpmath wrote:

45worlds/45cat/45spaces is a user community based media website: https://www.45worlds.com

It's goes wider than the *ogs sites because you can catalog more types of items, but it's not nearly as deep.
It only records basic information for each type of item. And it does not have a marketplace.

I haven't been able to find any other sites like it or the *ogs sites, although there are some pretty good personal collection apps out there.

Yes i might use 45cat.

if filmogs shuts down ill more then likely use 45cat, ill just have too find one for films.

thank you

UG1002 wrote:

lexiconangel wrote:

Sorry, I overlooked that part of your OP. Kick this ass of a man.

lexiconangel wrote:

UG1002 wrote:

lexiconangel wrote:

Sorry, I overlooked that part of your OP. Kick this ass of a man.

No worries Lex i'll be using 45cat once filmogs goes.

sharpmath wrote:

For anyone mac based I thoroughly recommend the Bruji suite of collectors' database apps. Tiny but committed company, great design and functionality, with useful customised options. Plus a forum (and an online database too). Though in truth I dropped away from their forum / database after disccovering filmogs - I shall be going back.

DVDpedia (Bruji DB) is not free.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.