I have around 600 pre-recorded video 2000 releases and it would be very nice if anyone could add Video 2000 as a format.

"What the hell is a Video 2000?", you may ask (I just did).

Video 2000

Yes, this format is absolutely essential! Sometimes also known as "VCC".

The format was quite popular in the Netherlands and also in Scandinavia for a short period of time during the early 80s.

its on discogs as a format so i hope it gets added here.

Still nothing have happen.
If one wants this site to be the go-to for movie releases, it really need to be fast to fix simple faults.

ninjur wrote:

If one wants this site to be the go-to for movie releases, it really need to be fast to fix simple faults.

this mlnth still has not finished yet, maybe wait till after July as staff come here month too month doing small fixes.

ninjur wrote:

UG1002 wrote:

ninjur wrote:

this mlnth still has not finished yet, maybe wait till after July as staff come here month too month doing small fixes.

Hi. Don't get your hope to High. Sorry, but i found this yesterday:

Falsepriest's reply on the linked discogs thread:

Hey there,
Development on the ogs sites is currently paused while we focus our efforts on the Discogs marketplace and other projects. We don't have any staff actively working on these sites at the moment but we're keeping an eye out for bugs and addressing as and when possible.
Beyond the current status, I'm afraid I don't have any information on when the ogs sites will be reprioritised or in active development again, but it's being discussed among the Discogs' leadership team.

If you want to read the whole thread, go to "Staff" in the Forum.
put up a links there yesterday.

Thanx.

thanks Zamala that gives us reasons for staff disappering alot.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.