Not sure if I am posting this in the correct place as I have never used this site before, but I figured it was worth a try.

I have been collecting Beavis and Butt-Head merchandise since I was a young child and for the past year or so, I have been collecting every single video release that I can find of the show and the only remaining VHS releases that I need to finish the complete set are Still Stupid and School Jocks (both Australia only releases)

I live in the United States (Las Vegas, Nevada) and am willing to pay for them if anyone has them as long as no one wants an astronomical price for them, it would be great if someone had them or could recommmend a place for me to possibly purchase them, I check eBay, Mercari and all those sites all the time and have not come across them, so I figured I would try this out.

Good luck with your hunt, Beavis and Butt-head is great :D

This is the only B&B VHS i have though, https://films.discogs.com/release/38731-beavis-and-butt-head-chicks-n-stuff

Hey brandongfys, you may wanna' check the VHS groups on facebook. I've seen a lot go through them.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.