Will Filmogs eventually have the potential to buy and sell like discogs?

It had that, they removed it due to inactivity.

I think the idea is to intergrate it with the discogs system at some point.

Thank you. I started building my collection a long time go and I thought my movies had price ranges assigned to them. I came back to continue working on it and they did not. Hopefully it does look more like discogs soon. Without those functions I don't see any reason to use the film portion of the site. Similarly, I looked at the Poster section and don't see any point of it existing without the option to buy and sell.

At this point in the site's life, I don't think that it's really going to be that viable as of right now. There are not that many releases on here total, and there is not many people who know about it yet. Hell, I found out about the site just becuase I happened to look in the footer while on Discogs / was told about it through the Blog posts on Discogs. I believe that more word of mouth just needs to be spread about it, same as what happened for Discogs as well.

Should be turned into a marketplace for sure! loads of people collected film back in the day. Would be great to be anle to buy and sell hey!

jayramsay wrote:

Should be turned into a marketplace for sure! loads of people collected film back in the day. Would be great to be anle to buy and sell hey!

i think filmogs marketplace is merged or in the process of being merged with discogs

mence why the url changed too films.discogs.com where before it was simply just filmogs.com.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.