Id argue the main point here is for archiving physical media, seems like some want to treat this as IMDb 2.0.

Not allowed.

From guidelines:

Film Guidelines
A Film should only be added to the Filmogs database when a Release of that film has already been added, or will be added immediately afterwards.

we have the FBI and a town in Wisconsin as credits.

soon every single music video added.

with no staff regulating the rules it seems like they have given up and just let users add whatever they want, only other users will regulate and help.

they will come here for there once a month update and disapper until the next month.

some time ago staff used to inforce these rules, but its all left too users who don't have any power too delete these music videos or hair spray club type additions.

And then some of us were told we were trying to force oor own directions while trying to enforce these rules.

Hope staff can you remove these films. But like you say, it seems they don't care anymore

Got an answer from Staff. When this happens, start a discussion in the release history.

For now I suggest to overwrite these submissions?

I'd say leave them, you never know they mught be included on something at some point.

And yeah I think the staff have taken a backseat in these sites and having us control things without control, I messages them regarding what I'd consider a major bug in the system and basically got the reply of "thanks we'll look into it but there is no rush to fix it".

remco2502 wrote:

Got an answer from Staff. When this happens, start a discussion in the release history.

For now I suggest to overwrite these submissions?

If you overwrite them you might be doing more harm then good.

someone could report you for overwriting them, or there will be just revert wars.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.