Hi,
I'we catalogued all my records on Discogs and wanted to continue with my movies. Since there is a bit less items in filmogs, I realised I had to do a great deal of work myself.
Hovewer, I got stuck on my first attempt to enter a release. I wanted to add a BluRay release to Disneys Snow White.
1. I do not see a place where I should enter a picture of my release in the form.
2. I was unable to search for Snow White in the Film field (although I know there is one).
3. I was having doubt if the "Nordic release" should be counted as one, or if they should be divided among the countries. The discs themselves are usually the same in the different countries, the cover is different.

Happy to contribute, but lacking info on how. Also, I would like to be able to search the forum.
Best regards!

Mirago99 wrote:

1. I do not see a place where I should enter a picture of my release in the form.

This you can find on the release page once it has been published.

1. I was unable to search for Snow White in the Film field (although I know there is one).

https://films.discogs.com/film/130-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs

1. I was having doubt if the "Nordic release" should be counted as one, or if they should be divided among the countries. The discs themselves are usually the same in the different countries, the cover is different.

Yes, yes you should

Thanks for the reply!
Yes, I saw the film already, but the field did'nt allow me to search for it. If I know the Film, should I enter the URL in the search field or how should I do it?
Typing Snow White gives no results.

Yes, what? Should I enter a Nordic Release or a Swedish?

Mirago99 wrote:

Thanks for the reply!
Yes, I saw the film already, but the field did'nt allow me to search for it. If I know the Film, should I enter the URL in the search field or how should I do it?

If the auto suggest fails(as it does with long titles) use the url.

Both, if you have them and the Identifying Codes and Copyright Dates are different.
If the Identifying Codes and Copyright Dates are all exactly identical then just add both covers to one entry, have both countries in the territories field, and maybe add a note in the notes field.

Mirago99 wrote:

Hi Mirago99

is the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish flags present on the back of the
Blu-ray keepcase?
If it is you should ad all countries in the Territories field.

No, it was a swedish cover, although I'm pretty sure the discs are the same throughe the nordic countries (hence the multiple languages). Added it as swedish but will use your tip for the multiple territories releases. I got some of those too.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.