Someone just did two edits on this: https://films.discogs.com/film/50723-quella-villa-accanto-al-cimitero
And I got 12 emails!

Similar thing happened yesterday on a few other titles.

Something's gone screwy with Filmogs notifications it seemss

I also blocked all e-mail from Filmogs (too many). It would be nice to have an e-mailbox (messages) just like Discogs. You can see the changes in your e-mailbox and then remove them.

ultimathulerecords wrote:

Someone just did two edits on this: https://films.discogs.com/film/50723-quella-villa-accanto-al-cimitero
And I got 12 emails!

Similar thing happened yesterday on a few other titles.

Something's gone screwy with Filmogs notifications it seemss

remco2502 wrote:

I also blocked all e-mail from Filmogs (too many). It would be nice to have an e-mailbox (messages) just like Discogs. You can see the changes in your e-mailbox and then remove them.

Oh, you lucky ones!
I haven't recieved a notification E-mail for a very long time.
I have no idea what is happening to my contibutions or other releases and films
in my collection.
All of a sudden some user made an update and i haven't got a clue.

like @remco2502 wrote:
It would be nice to have an e-mailbox (messages) just like Discogs.

+1

I think that should be the next update for all the og sities a mailbox so we can get notifications.

Sorry to hear you've been receiving an influx in email notifications. Looks like something's up with our email provider, I'm looking into this now.

@zamla_71, is there any chance you're unsubscribed from email updates? You can check here: films.discogs.com/my/settings, just ensure the Email Notifications box is checked. Let me know if you still don't receive notifications and I will see if there's something on this side that needs to be straightened out for you.

An onsite inbox isn't on our roadmap for now, but it's something we'll keep in mind for future improvements.

falsepriest wrote:

An onsite inbox isn't on our roadmap for now, but it's something we'll keep in mind for future improvements.

Why not migrate all these sites into the Discogs system, and then everything can be integrated and working fine?

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.